Ultramax Events welcomes back Advanced Radiology as the title sponsor for the 2013 TurkeyTrax Charity Run! Advanced Radiology is a leading team of six subspecialty radiologists including two fellowship trained musculoskeletal radiologists, neuroradiologists and interventionalist. The team reads for more than 50 orthopedic physicians throughout Columbia, Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks and all of Central Missouri including and over 500 physicians across Missouri.
Physicians refer their patients to Advanced Radiology because they offer exceptional imaging and procedure quality, providing same day delivery of results as well a providing clinically specific, detailed reports and consultative services. They are the leading provider of diagnostic services to athletes from area university, college and high school sports teams requiring imaging and immediate results allowing their physicians, coaches and trainers to design an immediate treatment plan. It is their attention to the immediate needs of patients and our detailed interpretations that allow physicians to diagnosis and treat all patients with superior care.
Event Date: Thursday, November 28, 2013
Start Time: 8:30AM
Event Location: TBA
Event Classification: Road Race
Event Distances: 5K = 3.1 Miles
Thanksgiving can challenge any routine, whether it be cooking, family events or travel. The TurkeyTrax 5K Run provides friends and family a chance to do something active before they start their traditional Thanksgiving celebration. More importantly, the TurkeyTrax Run is designed specifically to benefit a select group of local charities - you choose the one you want to support! The 2013 charities will be announced soon.
2013 Turkey Trax 5K Highlights:
• YOU can make a difference just by signing up! Pick which charity you want a portion of your race entry fee to be donated.
• Leading up to the race, you will get to track how your charity is doing with our Charity Tracker.
• Each participant will receives a commemorative Turkey Trax t-shirt - remember, you must sign up before 11/18 if you want your shirt guaranteed!
• Ultramax Chip Timing and Live Results
• Post-Race Snacks & Beverages - Just enough to hold you over until the Big Feast.
• Overall & Age Group Awards
• Feeling Fast? Win your age division and take home a pie for Thanksgiving desert!
Children Under 12 Entry Fee: $20
Individual Entry Fees:
• Prior to 11/25/2013 = $25
• Prior to Race Day = $35
• Race Day Registration = $40
4-Pack Entry Fees:
• Prior to 11/25/2013 = $75
• Prior to Race Day = $100
• Race Day Registration = $125
• Option #1: Register online now! Click the button below to begin:
• Option #2: Coming Soon - Download and print out the PDF registration form. Fill it out and either drop it off or mail in with payment to: Ultramax Sports - 2902 Forum Blvd. Suite 101, Columbia, MO 65203 (Be sure everyone fills out a participant waiver!)
• Option #3: Simply stop by one of the three Ultramax Sports retail stores and sign up. Remember, if you register at one of our retail locations, you will receive Active Rewards! For every $250 you spend at the store, you will receive $30 to use toward anything in the store, including other Ultramax Events. Visit our retail website to learn more information about Active Rewards and to find the Ultramax Sports location closest to you!
Important Ultramax T-Shirt Policy: In order to keep our late fees lower and due to supply levels and printing constraints, you must register on or before 11/18 to be guaranteed to receive a shirt at packet pickup. After this date, you may receive a shirt when you pick up your packet.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013:
• 2:00PM - 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration @ Ultramax Sports
Thursday, November 28, 2013:
• 7:00AM - 8:15AM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration @ Race Site - If you wait to pick up your packet or register on race morning, please arrive early to avoid long lines!
• 8:15AM: Charity Check Presentation
• 8:30AM: Race Begins
• 8:45AM: Post-Race Food and Awards Available
• 10:30AM: Course Closes
Runners may pick up packets at Ultramax Sports on Wednesday, November 27 any time between 2:00PM and 7:00PM. Ultramax Sports is located at 2902 Forum Boulevard, right next to Wilson's. Packets will also be available for pickup the morning of the race from 7:00AM until 8:15AM at the race site. Be sure to get there early if you wait to pick up your packet on race day, as there can be long lines! For the Turkey Trax 5K, you are allowed to pick up packets for multiple friend or family members.
When you register, you will be able to choose between three amazing local charities to run for! A portion of your registration fee will go directly to the charity you choose. The 2013 TurkeyTrax charities will be announced soon!
Visit the Chairty Page to learn more about each charity and to track how yours is doing throughout the registration process!
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
• Dogs & Strollers will be allowed but they must start at the rear of the start wave. We will strictly enforce this rule.
• Roller blades will not be allowed on the race course.
• Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person's bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax events for a period of two years.
• iPods & Other Audio Devices - We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
• IPICO Timing System - Chips will be in your race packet at packet pickup. Please follow the simple instructions on the packet carefully. Not wearing the transponder properly may prevent you from being timed.
• Transponders are non-transferable - be careful not to switch with other participants.
• The chip must be on your shoe at all times or you will not be scored in the event. Your timing chip will be removed by volunteers once you reach the finish line.
• Failure to return a chip will result in disqualification from all future events owned or timed by Ultramax. In addition, you will be charged a $30 replacement fee. If you find you still have your timing chip after the race, please mail it to:
2902 Forum Blvd Suite 101
Columbia, MO 65203
Refund Policy: 50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, Event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry but we will not be able to make exceptions will to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to these refund terms. To request a refund or transfer to another person simply fill out and submit a form on our Contact Us Page.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in full participants in the 2013 event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Parking Information: Information coming soon.
Spectator Information: Please plan to watch the event from the race site. Any additional traffic on the course only adds to your inconvenience and could compromise your safety, as well as the athletes' safety. If you choose to go out on the course to watch, please be cautious of the athletes and stay out of their way.
Distinctive awards will be presented to:
• First Place Overall Male and Female
• First Place Masters Male and Female
• First, Second and Third Place Male and Female in the following age categories: 6-10, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over.
Pick up your award after you finish! We know that most everyone has plans for the Holiday after they finish running, so to get you on your way quickly, there won't be a formal award ceremony. You will be able to pick up your award at your convenience. Age group awards will be located under the pavilion.
The 2013 TurkeyTrax 5K is sanctioned with USA Track and Field. USA Track & Field competition rules will apply. The complete list of rules can be found at http://www.usatf.org/.
We have positions of all kinds where volunteers can see the start, portions of the race and even the finish. Nearly 100% of all unsolicited racer comments include praise for our volunteers; this is truly what makes these events possible. The racers really appreciate your time because they know and realize they could not pursue this sport without volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please take a second to fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form.